1. That follicles can start developing -- you can even get multiple follicles when previously you only had one -- and then stop developing and die.
2. That you can find out really really bad news on Christmas Eve and yes, it does ruin Christmas just a little bit.
3. That a marathon session of Guitar Hero II will temporarily relieve the pain and frustration of having to sit out the rest of a cycle with no hope of pregnancy.
4. That once you get back on the infertility boards & blogs, you'll remember the pain and frustration again.
5. That infertility is even harder to deal with than you think before it happens to you.
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
(and for anyone who's interested in the medical crap (you know you are) I'm now waiting to start 10 days of Provera so I can get my stupid period and start the next cycle. Don't know what the protocol will be yet, probably either a full injectable cycle or Clomid + injectables. Whee!)