Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Here we go again...

After the failed IUI attempt last cycle I've done everything I can to forget about this whole baby thing...easier said than done of course but at least there's all this holiday crap going on to take my mind off it.

It sounds so stupid and I'm sure a year from now I'll look back and laugh/cry, but I really thought I'd get knocked up on my 1st IUI. I mean, medical intervention = sure thing, right? Ummm, wrong.

But, I'm back on the horse. Took my Clomid, ordered my Ovidrel, and am having wine & sushi with reckless abandon while I wait to find out when I have a hot date with the man & his syringe.

Nothin' to do now but wait...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I think that we all think we'll get pregnant on our first IUI cycle. After all, why would we do it if we didn't?